Sunday, January 24, 2010

This monday!

Hi Angoleir@s!

This Monday as usual @ 19h30 at Darwin: music, moves and rodinha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just have the space for 1.5h theoretically so please do come punctually and be changed and ready to play in time so you can help me setting up the instruments, music and arranging the furniture. Otherwise we end up plating less than 1h, which I find a shame.... :(

It would be great if you can memorize the following lines....or at least read them ;-P
If anyone spots a typo, please let me know ;)

Onde vai caiman? (Where are you going alligator?)
Caiman Caiman

Ave Maria meu Deus
Nunca vi casa nova cair (I've never seen a new house collapse)
Eu ja vi casa velha cair  (I've already seen an old house collapse)
Nunca vi casa nova cair

Jogo de dentro, jogo de fora (Inner game, outer game)
Jogo Bonito eu quero ver agora (Nice game I'd like to see now)

Ate amanhá!

No comments:

Post a Comment