Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This wednesday rescheduled

Dear Mandingueir@s,

sorry for the late notice. The Session for this Wednesday @ Romsey Mill Centre has been rescheduled. We will start at 7h30 and finish at 9ish.
Music, Movements and lots of fun as usual !

Please refresh the songs we learned on monday (The following are short extracts of the songs, you can find more lead lines  here.) Enjoy!

boa viagem
Adeus (Bye)
boa viagem (Bon voyage)
adeus, adeu
boa viagem
eu vou (I go)
boa viagem
eu vou, eu vou

Sinho Sao Bento 
a cobra me morde (A cobra bites me)
Sinho Sao Bento (Sir Saint Benedict)
a cobra mordeu (A cobra has bitten)
Sinho Sao Bento

Sao Bento me chama  
ai,ai,ai,ai
Sao Bento me chama (Saint Benedict calls me)
ai,ai,ai,ai
Sao Bento chamou (Saint Benedict has called)

No comments:

Post a Comment