Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Capoeira Angola: wednesday + pandeiros to sell + roda in London

Dear Mandingueir@s,

This Wednesday session at Romsey as usual. Be ready at 6.20.
On Monday we learnt the song "Vou me embora pra Angola" - nbr 24 from Nzinga CD and revised Adeus Adeus nbr 15 from Nzinga CD. Please ask if you dont have the CD yet.

Pedro Lima, an excellent musician and music pedagogue has arrived from Brazil and brought some top quality pandeiros for a good price. Let me know if you want one.

Actually there will be a nice roda at Kabula on Thursday in Dalston (London). I am not sure whether I can make it but let me know if you plan to go as there is still a pandeiro for the group waiting there.

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aleix, I'd still love to have a pandeiro if available :-) Do you know the price? cheers, Britta

    ReplyDelete